Are you our next Corporate Programs Director?
Day-in-a-Life of our Program Director, Corporate Programs
The overall goal of the Program Director is to drive and deliver a valuable program to stakeholders including partners, startups and investors. As the captain of the ship, he or she will set the strategic direction and lead the team towards the promised land.
You will work closely with the Accelerator Manager (who is is responsible for the design and delivery of BlueChilli’s world class accelerator curriculum) to build upon the general curriculum to deliver a bespoke program catering to the needs of non-technical founders, and driving targeted engagement with and outcomes for our corporate partners, including curation of events and additional content to effectively deliver to the theme of that program.
You will have a challenging, diverse and rewarding role to ensure a continued high standard in BlueChilli’s work to support entrepreneurship and ensure the longevity of your program.
- Account and relationship management with clients to deliver on contract requirements and secure program renewal.
- Network with and recruit industry, ecosystem, media and government partners and collaborators, as necessary.
- Act as a spokesperson for the program (internally and externally) to attract great founders and advocate for the mission of your program.
- Oversee design and strategy for bespoke program delivery and regular program events, ensuring the principles of inclusion and empowerment are placed at the centre of program and event curation
- Regular travel on behalf of the program, domestically and internationally.
- Pitching, writing & speaking engagements with partners, sponsors, media and at events.
- Recruit and liaise with expert mentors and advisors to engage them in the program in support of the founders.
- Oversee the marketing and PR campaign for startup & founder recruitment in collaboration with the
BlueChilli Marketing team, as well as the ongoing content campaigns.
- Provide internal reporting and feedback on the progress of the program and supply any reporting and metrics requested by the clients to demonstrate partnership ROI.
Type of projects you’ll be working on…
- A Communicator – you can translate realities of startup land to a wide range of audiences: founders, partners or supporters.
- A Relationship-builder – you can quickly establish authentic, trusted connections with people
- A Collaborator – you look for ways to join the dots, connecting with people and organisations who support your program.
- A Steward – you are able to make decisions quickly balancing the best interest of the program, the partners, the founders and the team.
- A Shepherd – you will be able to guide founders in the program like a shepherd watching over your flock, coaching them through the challenges of stepping into this new world of startups and ensuring they have access to the right supports, advice and opportunities to succeed
- Calm in the storm – we’re a high-energy company often operating on emerging opportunities. The team, the startups and the corporate partners will look to you to provide guidance, stability and assurance during tough times and peak periods of activity
- A team player – this is a hands-on, all-in role so you need to be willing to get into the trenches and get your hands dirty behind the scenes in order to deliver exceptional results front-of-house
It would be extra awesome if you also had…
- An enthusiasm and excitement about entrepreneurship and innovation
- Experience in client liaison, account management or relationship management
- Experience dealing with media and/or running (or working across) campaigns with digital and PR/events components
- Experience in facilitation, presenting, pitching or coaching.
If you do a good job…
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your network and connections with great leaders in the Australian and international tech and innovation ecosystem – to share learnings and tap into the wealth of experience that exists across this network.
To learn about what BlueChilli offers and employee benefits, click here.
Maybe this role is not for you if….
- You easily get overwhelmed by working on a number of priorities at the same time.
- You prefer working alone rather than as part of a team.
Interested? Awesome. Apply here.