Are you BlueChilli’s new Product Manager in Singapore?
Day-in-a-Life of our Product Manager
A BlueChilli product manager plays a key role in building our startup businesses and their products, helping to take startups from idea stage to product launch using our Lean Agile methodology.
Your key tasks will include:
- Working closely with the founder and coaching them on product strategy, customer validation and product market fit
- Being the key advocate for the user in the startup’s business. This includes talking to users and conducting user research where necessary.
- Leading the design and development team for your startups and BlueChilli projects
- Managing our sprint process including sprint plans, testing and retros
- Taking enormous pride in running lean and learning from MVPs and failures. You champion the benefits of failing fast in front of founders and the community.
Type of projects you’ll be working on…
BlueChilli works with a vast array of Founders and Startups. Here are some examples::
The tools we use
Just so you get a better picture of how we work, here are some tools we use
- G-Suite and Google Drive for emails and documents
- Slack for day to day communication
- Asana to organise projects and builds
- Notion.so as a hub to share knowledge and learnings
- Airtable to keep track of important data
- Zapier to make our life easier. In fact, we have over 100 automations live right now. 🙂
- Experience working on digital products, ideally as founder or product manager
- Knowledge of and passion for the lean agile methodology
- A way of building productive relationships with all kinds of people from all sorts of backgrounds
- The ability to keep the startup’s big picture in mind as you work on the detail of the product builds.
It would be extra awesome if you also had…
- Experience working in a startup and or passion and enthusiasm for startups
- Flexibility in the way you work, as you might need to adapt to new challenges, startups and founders quickly
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate and work as a team with our awesome team of developers and Ux specialists.
To learn about what BlueChilli offers and employee benefits, click here.
If you do a good job…
There is a lot of room for growth in this role! We have a few pathways for success at BlueChilli; from leading the Product within our organisation, or whether you see this as a starting point for your own startup endeavours. The future is up to you!
Maybe this role is not for you if….
- You are not comfortable with incomplete information – startups deal with uncertainty every day
- You need a lot of direction or structure for daily tasks – our team is very autonomous!
- You are looking for a hierarchical team – we have a flat structure and offer individual paths of growth!
A little bit about BlueChilli….
Is this you? Great! Apply here.
>> This role is open to all levels and ranges of background and experience. We believe a balanced team is a stronger team. <<