Are you our new Full Stack Developer in Singapore?
Day-in-a-Life of a BlueChilli Developer
BlueChilli is a global venture studio who works with startup non-technical founders to deliver innovative technology solutions. As a BlueChilli developer, you will be exposed to a great variety of build projects, get to advise on tech startup models and add value to our startup portfolio.
You will work with passionate startup founders who bring great ideas to BlueChilli. It will be your goal to bring those ideas to life!
You will enjoy the benefits of working inside a close knit collaborative team, while also being able to take on the responsibility for projects end-to-end.
Your typical tasks will be
- Developers at BlueChilli are responsible for end-to-end project development and our teams work with great autonomy. You will have your choice of backend framework , architecture, hosting, DevOps and more.
- Inside a small team, you will be a technical advisor to a startup in its early stages.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the business is scale-ready down the track.
- Our developers get the chance to build product MVPs both within a team and in a solo capacity.
- You will also be a key contributor to a lean startup (agile) team and processes.
- The ability to build front-end solutions and prototypes using React.js
- Back-end development experience in .Net, Node.js or a major serverless platform
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- A good eye for detail and a passion for delivering great products
- A creative problem-solver who enjoys making big things with small resources
- Someone who is excited by working in an ever-changing environment
- A team-player – teamwork is everything when it comes to building a business
To learn about what BlueChilli offers and employee benefits, click here.
Maybe this role is not for you if….
- You need a lot of direction or structure.
- You are looking for a hierarchical team – we have a flat structure and offer individual paths of growth.
A little bit about BlueChilli….
Interested? Great! Apply here.
>> This role is open to all levels and ranges of background and experience. You will need to be a Singapore tax resident to be considered. <<