BlueChilli is a global venture studio who works with startup non-technical founders to deliver innovative technology solutions. As a BlueChilli developer, you will be exposed to a great variety of build projects, get to advise on tech startup models and add value to our startup portfolio.
You will work with passionate startup founders who bring great ideas to BlueChilli. It will be your goal to bring those ideas to life!
You will enjoy the benefits of working inside a close knit collaborative team, while also being able to take on the responsibility for projects end-to-end.
Your typical tasks will be:
- Developers at BlueChilli are responsible for end-to-end project development and our teams work with great autonomy.
- Developers are responsible for making architectural decisions, as well as the constant evolution of our development framework.
- Inside a small team, you will be a technical advisor to a startup in its early stages.
- You will be responsible for ensuring our startups are built to be scale-ready down the track.
- Our developers get the chance to build product MVPs both within a team and in a solo capacity.
- You will also be a key contributor to a lean startup (agile) team and processes.
- The ability to build front-end solutions and prototypes using React.js
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- A good eye for detail and a passion for delivering great products
- Ability to translate technical processes into simple-to-follow steps for non-technical founders and teams
It would be extra awesome if you also had…
- Experience, passion or curiosity for the startup and innovation ecosystem.
- A creative problem-solver who enjoys making big things with small resources
- Someone who is excited by working in an ever-changing environment
- Eager to work collaboratively and empathically in a diverse team and have the desire to learn from the vast range of skills and disciplines available at BlueChilli. Our strength as a team comes from our diversity and we are proud to have highly-skilled professionals working in design, business development, marketing, people management, program delivery and more!
To learn about what BlueChilli offers and employee benefits, click here.
Maybe this role is not for you if….
- You need a lot of direction or structure.
- You are looking for a hierarchical team – we have a flat structure and offer individual paths of growth.
A little bit about BlueChilli….
Interested? Great! Apply here.
>> This role is open Australia-wide and to all levels and ranges of background and experience. <<