The search is on for Australia’s fastest growing companies and startups!
The Australian Financial Review’s Fast Starters list recognises the fastest growing young companies which started trading on or after July 1, 2016.
The Fast 100 list recognises the fastest growing companies which started trading before July 1, 2016.
- Fast Starters must satisfy BOTH of the following criteria:
- Started trading on or after July 1, 2016
- Earned a revenue of AUD$200k+ in FY19
- Fast 100 must satisfy BOTH of the following criteria:
- Started trading before July 1, 2016
- Earned a revenue of AUD$500k+ in FY19
- Entrants must be Australian based companies.
- Entrants must not be a subsidiary of a multinational corporation or a larger Australian entity.
- The majority of revenue must be generated organically. Entrants must not be companies which act predominantly as traders or fund-operators or in other highly cyclical businesses.
- Entrants must have more than one main customer.
- The majority of revenue must not be from government grants or other startup funding.
- Entrants must provide third-party verification of revenue from an external accountant or auditor.
Nominate your startup / business
- Register an account
- Start your entry (save it in-progress)
- Submit your entry to be judged
- Apply by September 10, 2021
Best of luck!
Enter here: https://live.afr.com/fast/
Join our mailing list!
Thank you for reading our blog! If you’re not already on our BlueChilli newsletter mailing list, click here to join and be the first to hear about our startup news and events: https://www.bluechilli.com/newsletter/