Speaking at the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2012 event, Seb spoke about the Club Kidpreneur project and what business lessons can be bought from teaching 8-10 year olds on running their own businesses. Following his keynote and other speeches of the day, CIO Magazine Australia writes the top 10 tips that make a successful startup:
- 1. Think like a Luddite.
- 2. Set high goals and take risks.
- 3. Get feedback.
- 4. Choose investors carefully.
- 5. Be clear.
- 6. Win the customer triumvirate.
- 7. Evolve.
- 8. Think globally
- 9. Success isn’t overnight
- 10. Don’t name the business after yourself.
Read more and explore why at cio.com.au