Grants of $3,000 for employing businesses and $1,000 for non-employing businesses are available for eligible businesses in South Australia.
If your turnover has declined by 30% or more as a result of the COVID-19 health restrictions in the week commencing 20 July 2021, you may be eligible. Scroll down to find out.
Official grant guidelines and an application portal will be made available shortly. In the interim, you can register to be notified when applications open.
Close date: 30 Sep 2021
To be eligible, employing businesses must meet the following conditions since 20 July 2021:
- be located in South Australia
- have an annual turnover of $75,000 or more in 2020-21 or 2019-20
- be registered for goods and services tax (GST)
- have a valid Australian business number (ABN)
- must employ people in South Australia
- have an Australia-wide payroll of less than $10 million in the 2019-20 financial year
- have experienced at least a 30% reduction in turnover in the week of Tuesday 20 July 2021 to Monday 26 July 2021 (inclusive) (compared to the prior week) due to restricted trading conditions.
Non-employing businesses will be subject to the eligibility criteria outlined above, excluding the requirement to employ people.
How do you apply?
You can find out more about eligibility and how to apply at COVID-19 Business Support Grant July 2021.
Join our mailing list!
Thank you for reading our blog! If you’re not already on our BlueChilli newsletter mailing list, click here to join and be the first to hear about our startup news and events: https://www.bluechilli.com/newsletter/